Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Elegant Christmas


Sharing the card I made for Unity's challenge which is Black and White Christmas. The ornament stamp is from the October kit of the month. I stamped it with My Favorite Things Black Hybrid ink, and did some light shading with my charcoal pencil. The little dots of snow have clear Wink of Stella on them.

I die cut the birch frame in black from C.C. Designs and lightly sponged on white pigment ink all around. I layered this onto some pretty, retired SU! paper, and die cut some matching leaves from a retired SU! Sizzix Sizzlit.

Once everything was adhered, I kept looking at it thinking of what else to add to it. Pearls, enamel dots, twine? After about 5 minutes, I decided to leave it as is. It does make for an elegant looking card, even with the cute moose ornament stamp.

Thanks so much for visiting, have a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Pam, this is so elegant another lovely design and I love the black/white combination.
Yvonne xx

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

That is so cool! Love the black and white combo!