Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Phoebe


I am happy to have had time to make a Winter card today using a new to me stamp set from Your Next Stamp called Winter Wonderland Phoebe. There are many other Phoebe stamps they offer, and this is my first. She has the cutest face, and along with her is the sled, and cute animals to go along as well. The snowflakes, border, and sentiment are also in this set. I am following a sketch from the YNS challenge:


I stamped, colored with Spectrum markers, and fussy cut Phoebe and the cute little owl. The sled is stamped onto the die cut circle and colored. I mounted this onto a piece of pattern paper from YNS called Woodland. I also added a few enamel dots and silver thread for accents.

Thank you for your visit!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A sweet winter card Pam, its a really cute image.

Happy New Year wishes to you and your family.
Yvonne xx