Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Adorable Bunny


I was so excited to get this month's stamp kit from Unity, this bunny is just so cute! I love it! And he's not just for Easter either, Spring, just because, thinking of you, anything really.

I colored him with my Spectrum markers and used the colorless blender this time to try and give him a fuzzy furry look. I cut the panel into a tag shape, added some washi to the bottom and an enamel dot on top.


The card base was stamped with a different monthly kit heart image. I added a doily and a die cut heart for accents. The sentiment is from another monthly Unity kit as well. I think this made a really sweet card!

I just got some adorable otter stamps today, that I will be coloring up next. Such cute critters I have to play with :)

Thanks so much for your visit!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

How adorable is this image. This is a fantastic card, I love that hat.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

This is darling, Pam!!! I need to check out Unity again! And I need to get out the ones I already have! LOL Thanks so much for your continued on my blog! Hugs and a lot of them!
Aletha