Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

Sweet Birdies


These cute birds are from Unity's December Kit of the Month that I'm just getting around to use. I colored them with various alcohol markers from Spectrum and Letraset. I didn't color them with any specific bird in mind, I just knew what colors I wanted them to be.

The sentiment is from the same kit, and I didn't want to over embellish, so I just added a few enamel dots from C.C. Designs, punched the top heart border, and a strip of pretty, retired patterned paper from Stampin Up! 

Your visit is appreciated, thank you!


4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful row of sweet birds, a lovely card for springtime. I think they would look good as robins as well.
Yvonne xx

Meggymay said...

Hi Pam. My post man has just delivered a lovely surprise. I'm sorry I cannot find your email to thank you properly.
It is a gorgeous gift thank you so much.
Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

This is truly a very springy card. I am ready for spring!!! Love your coloring and layout too.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous, love these chicks.xx