Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Winter Cottage


Sharing my latest card using a new to me stamp from C.C. Designs called Winter Cottage. It's really cute I think, and could also be used for Valentine's. I colored it with my Spectrum and Letraset markers. The sentiment is from the C.C. Designs set Happy Sentiments. I also added a few of their enamel dots as well. The white panel was sponged with Blushing Bride ink and glued to a Pool Party card base.

I've been starting my house organization. I've let it go for too long, and it feels good to have a place for everything. We live in a 100+ year old house, and there are only built in closets upstairs. So trying to store things on the main floor has been a struggle. But it's coming along, and that makes me happy. A great way to start off the new year! I've also got loads of ideas for crafts, and will be happy to start them. Tonight I will start another cookbook journal. This one is just for me to write my thoughts for the day or week. A decorative diary I suppose, with pretty stamps and papers!

Thanks for having a look, and have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a sweet winter scene on your wonderful card Pam.
You sound like you have made many plans for the coming weeks and the crafty ideas sound fantastic.
Yvonne xx