Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Quick Tag



The owner of Unity Stamp Co., Angela, posted a video and technique a few days ago on the company FaceBook page. Along with that, she challenged us to make a tag like hers with our own style, and she is offering up a generous prize of stamps. So this is the tag I entered.

I made my own tag with Crumb Cake card stock, punched the corners, and also made/punched the reinforcement hole. The technique was to use a punch as a stencil, and color/sponge inside. I don't have a large enough heart shape, so I went with a circle. I used the same color ink as the card stock.

I chose this adorably cute image from Tracey Malnofski, sold by Unity. I put the tag in my Stamp Perfect tool and inked the Girl image twice to get a good stamping. The sentiment is from the same stamp kit, and I used white craft ink. I think I stamped this one at least 3 times to get it to show up well.

Added some washi, and a small enamel dot to her hair tie, and done. An easy and quick tag to make, with lots of different looks depending on what colors you use.

Thanks so much for visiting today!


2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful image, the tag looks gorgeous Pam.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

What a lovely tag!!!