Pages

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Happy Heart


Sharing a card I made for the current Your Next Stamp challenge following their sketch:


I've used the YNS stamp set called Happy Heart. I inked it with YNS Black Olive ink, and colored only the heart with my Spectrum markers. I die cut it out with YNS stitched circle dies, and backed it with my favorite YNS papers, Hugs & Kisses. The sentiment is from the same set, and I went with a brown ink, and punched the ends into a banner.

A sweet card for any occasion. Thanks so much for visiting!


3 comments:

Meggymay said...

I can imagine this card being useful for so many events, its a lovely sweet image and a great quote.
Yvonne xx

Sue said...

This is one of my favourite images! Great use of the sketch as well!
Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

Unknown said...

This is just SO cute! I love that image and your color choices.