Pages

Saturday, July 22, 2017

For the Boys


I recently added some Boy images to my stamp collection. This is from C.C. Designs called, Four Seasons Boys. There is four different seasonal images that are in this set. I chose the Summer image, and colored him following the CAS on Friday challenge which the theme is Primary Colors.

He is colored with my Spectrum markers, and die cut with a C.C. Designs die. I added in a little more color with pattern papers, and the sentiment comes from a Paper Smooches set called Knick Knacks. One enamel dot on it's banner and done. I enjoyed coloring him up, but it was odd to not add pretty, Girly embellishments....lol

Thank you so much for visiting!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful card for a boy Pam. A fantastic image. I struggle with this kind of card. I much prefer girlie ones.
Yvonne xx