Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Ice Cream


Ice Cream in Summer is the perfect treat, no matter which flavor you choose! These cute images are one stamp from a Unity kit of the month. Instead of coloring them all in, I went with a soft background for each using Distress Oxide ink.(which is becoming a favorite of mine!)

After the piece was all dry, I die cut it and the background layer with my C.C. Designs dies. The sentiment was a free gift with purchase stamp from Unity. It goes perfectly with these ice cream images. I punched it out with a Stampin' Up! tag punch and added a few enamel dots.

I made this card for a friend because she really is much cooler than me! :) 

Thank you for having a look!

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and just love that sentiment.xx [aNNie]

Meggymay said...

Love this yummy card and your wonderful new stamps. Ices are perfect on warm summer days. The dioxides make a fabulous background as well,
Yvonne xx

Dortesjs said...

great summer card ;O))