Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Journal Page


Sharing a page I made for my journal. The kraft paper background was packing material in an order I got, it makes perfect background layers. I used my Unity kit of the month to stamp all the images.

These cute birds are water colored with my new Gamsi set. It's my first time using 'real' water colors, so they will take some getting used to. The birdies are up to your imagination to make them into whatever you like, I love that about stamps like this.

I added some washi tape borders to the page, and glued the birds down. I didn't want any other embellishments on this, just the stamped images. A cute page with another great encouraging sentiment.

Thanks for your visit!

2 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful journal page Pam. Those stamps are so sweet and will be so useful for many projects, the water colouring looked great. I realy liked the quote you added as well.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous birds on your journal Pam, love this.xx [aNNie]