Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Watercolor Look Snowman


Hello, and Happy New Year to you!! I'm sharing another snowman card today that has a watercolored look. I've had this cutie for awhile now. The artist is Susan Weckesser, and it's a Unity Stamp Co. itty bitty kit called One of a Kind Winter.

Since this is a smaller image, I die cut a tag from C.C. Designs in watercolor paper, and positioned it all in my Stamp Perfect Tool. I colored the stamp with Distress and Stampin' Up! markers, spritzed generously with water, then stamped. I dabbed off the water from the stamp, colored again, and spritzed lightly the second time so more details would show through. It gives that watercolored look without all the effort! ;) The small snowflake is from the Unity kit Winter Frosty.

I paired it up with some cute retired papers from C.C. Designs, stamped the sentiment and made into a banner, and added some loops of silver thread. A simple basic card, but I really wanted the snowman to be the star!

Life has been going quite well. I've had a few emotional, and trying last few months. But, I've been blessed with a new outlook, and have been happier than I have been in years. I thank you for your visit and kind words! 

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Its a really sweet snowman or as I thought snow-woman when I saw the pretty pink shades. Another fantastic winter card.
Its good to see your wonderful pieces of art again Pam.
Yvonne xx